Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Man I Love!

Happy Birthday Baby,

  Knowing that I have a man who really loves me and cares for me is the best feeling any girl can have and knowing that it is you it is an amazing gift to have, but today it is about you. A man who is smart, kind, amazing, hard working, and a gentlemen. Getting to know the true you through these almost three years has been amazing. We have done so many things together. You catch my breath away every time I look into your blue eyes. I lost you once in my life, and i noticed how much you mean to me in my life. I could not get you out of my head. But having you back in my life is what i cherish most. I love you more than anything baby. You mean the world to me. Some girls say these words to guys and do not mean it, but I am 100% telling you the truth that with out having you in my life, my life is empty with a whole in my heart. I love you forever and always, I will be here for you every step of the way in your life. I just hope you have an amazing birthday and get all that you wanted. I love you baby. Happy Birthday <3
Our First Date :)

TO
Our first kiss
          TO
Our first vacation
 To 
Our Steeler games together
                                                                                  To
Our senior prom
 TO
awards
 To
New years 
To Our summer Days


To  Fun times

 To Birthdays


To who where we are today and all that has happened in the past, In love.  I love you baby. Happy Birthday.




Meeting up again :)
                                                                  To Laughter
                                                                   To excitement
                                                                          To more laughter
                                                                         To Smiles
                                                                   Through hard times
To old times
To exciting times
To Christmases
                                                                            To the future
 I love you baby. Have a wonderful birthday. 
Here is to the rest of our life together
 To Parties
 To just us being us
TO the old days of pens games

To homecomings
 TO our first new years together


 To coming into each others family
 To christmas agian
 To ALL your wrestling matches
 To coming into your family
 To us becoming closer
 To happiness in the sun
 To hang out all the time
 To our first time road trip together

 To making our first hershey bars
 To harry potter midnight movies

 To holding each other in our arms and feeling safe
 To looking into each others eyes and know we are here for each other

 To more fun times
 To the worst gift! :-p
 To just loving you anyways :)
 To years of school dance with each other
 To our movie "Spider man 2" with our first kiss
 To summer hot days in the sun
To more to come in the future. I love you baby. Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment