Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to my amazing boyfriend!

Happy Birthday Baby,

  Knowing that I have a man who really loves me and cares for me is the best feeling any girl can have and knowing that it is you it is an amazing gift to have, but today it is about you. A man who is smart, kind, amazing, hard working, and a gentlemen. Getting to know the true you through these almost three years has been amazing. We have done so many things together. You catch my breath away every time I look into your blue eyes. I lost you once in my life, and i noticed how much you mean to me in my life. I could not get you out of my head. But having you back in my life is what i cherish most. I love you more than anything baby. You mean the world to me. Some girls say these words to guys and do not mean it, but I am 100% telling you the truth that with out having you in my life, my life is empty with a whole in my heart. I love you forever and always, I will be here for you every step of the way in your life. I just hope you have an amazing birthday and get all that you wanted. I love you baby. Happy Birthday!!
 
Our first "Date"
Pens game
                                                                              First Kiss
                                                                First Drive ins with family
 Goofballs :)



                                                                                Spider Man 2


 10th grade homecoming


                                                                      Steeler games

                                                                      Lock In

 Our first new years eve together :)



 One of the Valentines days
 My champ :)

 Field Trips :)

 Vacations



 You being cute :)
 Summer days :)
 Christmas 2009
 New years 2009
 Senior Year


 Prom 2010
 Through the hard times
 Birthdayss
 Harry Potter movies


 New years eve 2011
 Awards


 Parties
 Christmas 2010
 New years eve 2011


 The worst gift EVER! But I still love you
 To our first road trip together
 To who we are today. && Lots more to come
I love you baby. You are a amazing guy to have in my life. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment